Living through a car accident, even a minor one, can be a frightening and traumatic experience. If you have sustained serious injuries, you may be worried about how you’ll cover your medical bills. If your car has been badly damaged, you’ll have repair or replacement costs to face. Our experienced and compassionate team can handle the processing of your claim and greatly reduce your burden during this difficult time. Our experienced team can help with all types of auto accidents, including:
- Rear-end collisions
- Drunk driving collisions
- Multiple-car crashes
- Bike and car collisions
- T-bone accidents
- Phantom car accidents
- Fatal auto accidents
- Hit and run car accidents
While a car accident can happen in an instant, the consequences can last much longer – days, months, years, even a lifetime. A serious injury resulting from a car accident can haunt you and your family for years to come, causing physical pain, emotional distress, difficulty returning to work, and untold medical expenses as you seek to regain your life. Even minor accidents can take a toll while you struggle to get payment from insurance companies, wait to have your car repaired, and have to arrange alternative transportation to and from work.
What should you Do if You’ve Been in a Car Accident?
If you have been involved in a car accident, you should stay at the scene, notify the police, and call 911 immediately if anyone has been injured. Once any immediate medical attention has been addressed and the police have been informed of the accident, you should exchange information with the other party, gather information and testimony from witnesses, and notify your insurance company. Take pictures of any damage to both cars. Keep track of any medical treatment you receive, and be very cautious about who you discuss the accident with before bringing your case to a lawyer.
How Can the Jaeger Firm, PLLC, Help?
The attorneys at The Jaeger Firm, PLLC, have extensive experience with filing personal injury and serious accident claims. We have seen how a car accident can negatively impact a person’s life and how important it is to get back on track as quickly as possible. We can help you get a settlement for pain and suffering, work with insurance companies on your behalf, and assist you in filing for disability insurance payments. We can assist you with the following services if you or your loved ones have been affected by a car accident:
- We’ll help you get proper medical attention and ensure that your medical bills are paid in a timely manner
- We’ll handle all communication with insurance companies
- Our attorneys will manage your collision insurance claim regarding damage to your vehicle
- We will work to gather all relevant evidence which substantiates your claim, including working with investigators and medical providers
- Our team can analyze your medical records and develop your case to achieve maximum recovery
- We will present your case to the insurance company, and fight for your full, fair compensation in court by presenting your case to a jury